Our apologies for the damage you incurred during the movement of your freight.
In order to process your claim in an efficient matter please include the following:
- Copy of the Original Product Invoice showing the cost, this is used to validate the claimed amount.
- Pictures of the Damaged Packaging and Merchandise (If Possible)
- Copy of the Signed Delivery Receipt, Noting the Damage\Shortage
- Copy of the BOL with a total piece count
Please be aware there are a few things you should know about the claims process:
- Claimed items and original packaging must be retained until the claim is resolved, disposal of the product or packaging may result in declination
- Freight charges must be paid before the claim can be fully processed
- Although most claims are settled sooner, a common carrier is allowed 30 - 120 days to issue a determination
Please reference our BOL number in all correspondence.
All claims for Concealed Damage Must be Reported With-In 5 Business Days From the Date Of Delivery.
The LTL Carriers per the NMFTA have updated their policy on the reporting of Concealed Damage or Damage/Shortage that is not noted on the Delivery
Receipt. All Concealed Damage / Shortage MUST be reported to the carrier within 5 Business Days of Delivery. Below is the official amendment by the NMFTA.
*Part (e) of item 300135 in the Procedures Governing the Investigation and Disposition of Freight Claims for Loss or Damage has been amended in
Supplement 1 to NMF 100-AO, which became effective on April 18, 2015, to read “ Unless otherwise specified by the carrier, notice of loss or damage
should be provided to the carrier within five (5) business days from the date of delivery.”*
If a claim is to be filed please click on the following link: On-Line Claims
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
8113 Ridgepoint Dr, Suite 200
Irving, TX 75063
Office: 972-812-2280 Ext 106